Early Childhood Family Education offers:
- a wonderful place for you and your child(ren) to play and learn together,
- an opportunity for support and friendship with other parents,
- classes and play times led by qualified staff,
- a lending center with toys, books, and parenting resources,
- information on parenting.
For information on Winter 2019 ECFE upcoming events, click here.
ALL FAMILIES are welcome! No one will be denied participation due to inability to pay.
Classes are held in the Early Childhood Resource Center (Across the street from the Public Library).
Register by calling 427-3159.
All children (including siblings) are required to be properly immunized before attending classes. Please bring your child's current immunization record and a copy of their birth certificate to the first class session.
Listen to KDOM for weather related information.
Call Sherry Pankratz (H) 427-3819 for more information.
Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) is offered through Mountain Lake Public School District under the umbrella of Community Education.
Sherry Pankratz - ECFE Program Coordinator & Parent Educator
Sara Nickel - ECFE Early Childhood Teacher
Rachel Potter - Early Childhood Assistant
Deb Warwick - Early Childhood Assistant