Early Childhood Family Education offers:
- a wonderful place for you and your child(ren) to play and learn together,
- an opportunity for support and friendship with other parents,
- classes and play times led by qualified staff,
- a lending center with toys, books, and parenting resources,
- information on parenting.
- Mon., Jan. 16 - Multi-age ECFE Classes Begin
- Wed., Jan. 18 - POP-in Play Time at Community Center
- Sat., Jan. 21 - Saturday Open Gym
- Mon., Jan. 23 - "Babies...Babies...Babies" Class Begins
- Sat., Feb. 11 - Saturday Open Gym
- Wed., Feb. 15 - POP-in Play Time at Community Center
- Mon., Feb. 27 - "Wonderful Ones" Class Begins
- Sat., March 11 - Saturday Open Gym
- Wed., March 15 - POP-in Play Time at Community Center
- Thurs., March 16 - Daddy & Me Night
- April (Date to be determined) - Family Night with the "Champions Forever"
- Sat., April 15 - Muffins with the Bunny at Community Center
- Tues., April 26 - Field Trip to the Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota, Mankato, MN
2017 Winter ECFE Classes
11 week session - Multi-age Classes - Mondays Jan. 16 - April 10
- 9:00-10:15 a.m. - Multi-age class
- 10:30-11:45 a.m. - Multi-age class
- 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. - Multi-age class
Class fee for 11-week session is $22.00. ($11.00 reduced fee - 2nd child is 1/2 0ff)
Free sibling care for daytime classes.
No sibling care for evening classes.
ALL FAMILIES are welcome! No one will be denied participation due to inability to pay.
Classes are held in the Early Childhood Resource Center (Across the street from the Public Library).
Register by calling 427-3159.
All children (including siblings) are required to be properly immunized before attending classes. Please bring your child's current immunization record and a copy of their birth certificate to the first class session.
Listen to KDOM for weather related information.
Call Sherry Pankratz (H) 427-3819 for more information.
Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) is offered through Mountain Lake Public School District under the umbrella of Community Education.
Sherry Pankratz - ECFE Program Coordinator & Parent Educator
Sara Nickel - ECFE Early Childhood Teacher
Rachel Potter - Early Childhood Assistant
Deb Warwick - Early Childhood Assistant