Puzzle and Worksheet Generators
- School Express Free worksheets, crossword puzzles, units, plus math worksheet generators
- Free Teacher Worksheets Grades K-8. Here you'll find a set of well-designed worksheets. Check out the "Critical Thinking" and "Research Skills" worksheets - very nice!
- A+ Math Flashcard Creator This site lets you custom print flash card sets for numbers one through 12 in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Apples for the Teacher You'll find excellent tools for creating worksheets, puzzles, and word searches.
- Filamentality Filamentality is a fill-in-the-blank interactive Web site that guides you through picking a topic, searching the Web, gathering good Internet sites, and turning Web resources into learning activities. Support is built-in that guides you along the way to creating a Web-based activity you can share with others even if you don't know anything about HTML, Web servers, or all that www-dot stuff. You can make a hotlist, scrapbook, treasure hunt, subject sampler, or WebQuest.
- TrackStar TrackStar is an on-line interface that helps instructors organize and annotate Web sites (URLs) into lessons. The list of resources acts like a table of contents and remains visible throughout the lesson allowing the user/student to easily browse through the lesson and stay on track.
- Printable Personalized Award Certficates A great site designed for school use offering a wide variety of kid-appropriate, printable certificates.
- Learning Page Worksheets Grades K-3. You must register (but it's worth it!). (It's free and they promise they won't sell your information to advertisers.) There are basic worksheets for most school subjects. Of special interest are themed worksheets on creatures including dinosaurs, insects, fish, and reptiles. Don't miss "Cut-Outs," which includes printable images kids can clip and color.