Early Childhood Family Education offers:
- a wonderful place for you and your child(ren) to play and learn together,
- an opportunity for support and friendship with other parents,
- classes and play times led by qualified staff,
- a lending center with toys, books, and parenting resources,
- information on parenting.
ALL FAMILIES are welcome! No one will be denied participation due to inability to pay.
Family Fun Fair @ Mt. Lake Fire Station
Wednesday, Oct. 9 - 5:00-6:30 PM
Children birth-5 years will receive a free book!
Light supper served - activities and information
from various groups will be available.
Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) is offered through Mountain Lake Public School District under the umbrella of Community Education.
Laurie Bartsch - Program Coordinator
Marie Savage - Parent Educator
Sara Nickel - ECFE Early Childhood Teacher
Rachel Potter - Early Childhood Assistant
Deb Warwick - Early Childhood Assistant